Hanging Hammock Chair (Ivory)
It’s been a long day, you kick your shoes off to unwind with your favourite book or listen to some of your favourite music. Often you’ll sit on the sofa or in bed but you just can’t get comfortable.
Acquire utmost relaxation with our boho inspired macrame hammock chair (Ivory). Designed to offer you full back support so you can sit and relax for hours without being uncomfortable allowing you time to truely disconnect from the chaos of the day and reconnect with oneself. What’s more, you can finally make use of that empty corner in your home or outside.
- Soft breathable cotton/polyester fabric for comfort and support
- Built-in 20cm x 20cm side pocket to store your book, phone or drink
- Strong 39-inch hard wood spreader bar
- Two large 45cm x 45cm removable cushions for extra comfort
- Weight capacity of up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Bag with carry strap for easy transport and storage
- Decorative tassels
- Easy to hang - use an 'S' hook (not included)
- Use indoors or outside (do not leave damp as mould will grow)
After installing chairs on Friday, I clocked at least 8 hours in them over the weekend. Comfortable, quality, and just what you need after a long week.
My kids love swinging in these new hammock chairs. They look great and the quality seems good as well.
It arrived much faster than I expected and was in great condition. I love it!
Very pretty seat, haven’t hung it up yet, but seems to be very high quality, and the ivory color is exactly as expected ! Would recommend to anyone looking for a hammock chair!
The best ever! This chair will not disappoint!! Absolutely love it! So comfortable and use almost everyday. Do not hesitate to buy one!!!
Its comfortable, it looks great I just love it
We love our chair. It’s great quality and looks great in our space!
Best Hammock Chair ever!
This hanging chair is heaven!!! Well built! The little pocket is perfect for cold drinks or a book. Love!!
It's perfect ! The color and fabric are exactly what I was hoping for , looks perfect in my yard.Thank you,dorothy