Adjustable Nylon Rope Hanging Kit
This Tree Swing Hanging Kit was designed for hanging tree swings, hammock chairs, or using in aerial yoga and boxing. It is made from military grade nylon material.
This will work will for where you don't have limbs on trees to hang a swing from. You can hang any type of swing from this Tree Swing Hanging Kit It fits in small areas, outdoor or indoor. Ideal for inside your home and for terraces, balconies, gardens, patios, backyard and swimming pools.
- Available in two sizes, 40 inch and 60 inches long
- Can hold up to 600lbs, meets exceeds safety standards
- Perfect compatible for hammock chairs, tire swings, disc swings, indoor swings, garden swings, porch/patio swings and children nest hanging swing seat etc.
- It has the effect of adjustable length. Through the metal ring you can easily quickly adjust the height of the hammock
- Come with '8' stainless steel metal buckle, range from 31.5'' to 53'', you can adjust it to fit your swing.
- These belts can adapt to all kinds of bad weather, there is no sign of wear and tear, and the hook is made of industrial strength steel, making it almost impossible to destroy
- Heavy-duty and easy installation, no tools needed! Just flip the strap over the anchor branch or beam, and then sandwiched on a safety metal ring to install your swing chain or rope.
This rope was even prettier than the swing it goes on! I wish this company made the whole swing!!
Worked great to hang a hammock chair from the ceiling
Good extender lot for a hammock. The rope is very strong and durable. It is easy to put on.
Perfect for my sons pod. This strap holds the weight of me (adult) and my son swinging on it.
Simple and easy to use. I was able to adjust the rope to the height I needed quickly to hang a tree swing. Took about 10 minutes to set up the swing using this extension.
it has strong high grade steel latches which are pretty easy to use. The whole strap is itself very simple n light and hence easy to carry around. I like its pale golden color. The strap binders o both ends are black in color...i could figure out their material though. The strap has a good strength....I feel safe.....but I would also like to add that Im not a very massy person. im about 145lbs. i dnt think this strap would b able to take weights more than 160 lbs. For this price range, its a good deal.
The strap seems to be very sturdy. I am using it for a hammock strap. However, it would have been nice to have instructions with the strap. Also the hook that came with it was too small for my hammock. I had to order a bigger one.